This 3-day program (July 13-15, 2017) is designed to provide CIH educators training in the principles, practice and teaching of Evidence-Informed Practice (EIP).
In addition to attending plenary sessions, hands-on, small group training and networking with other CIH educators, participants will receive a free 2-month subscription to Dr. Journal Club, a website for busy health professionals who want to learn more about EIP and keep up with the latest clinically relevant research studies.
Two tracks are available: a teaching track aimed at classroom and clinic educators, and an administrative/curriculum development track aimed at institutional administrators and curriculum designers.
Join us! Register now.
Here’s what participants had to say about the 2015 PIE Conference:
- Please allow me to compliment everyone involved on the excellent conference last week. It was, by far, the best organized conference I have ever attended. Additionally, it was the most useful. All future conferences will be compared to your excellent work! Thank you! – Leslie McCoy, LAc, DAOM
- This conference was an excellent opportunity, and I commend you for inclusion of other CAM educators. – Susan Beck, MTD, NCTMB
- Let me start out by saying that the conference was fantastic. You and your team deserve a great big round of applause for how smoothly and effortless you made it look. I enjoyed myself and learned so much. I look forward to attending the next PIE conference. Thank you for a wonderful experience. –Shari Wynd, DC, PhD
- Thank you for organizing such an amazing conference. It was truly valuable. –Courtney Everson, MA, PhD
- Thank you and everyone involved for a wonderful experience. I am so glad I went. It turned out to be a very valuable learning experience for me. The people I met like my small group leader and the small group resource person and my group mates were all awesome. – Jonathan Wheeler, LAc
- Thank you for the wonderful organization and learning experience. –Rich Ennis, MS, Certified Advanced Rolfer, Chairman of the Board, Rolf Institute of Structural Integration
- I truly enjoyed the conference and would not hesitate to recommend it to my colleagues. –Jason Bartlett, DC
Funded In Part By
& NIH/NCCIH Grant #R2500AT3580*
*The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.